Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Experimenting on Voicethread

After creating a free, easy to set up account on Voicethread I uploaded an image that I edited on Picnik. The process of uploading pictures and video files is simple and takes about one minute (longer for larger files). The picture I uploaded can be seen via the below link;

http://voicethread.com/#u440911.b584569.i3122979

I've been experimenting with the site and finding it a bit difficult to work out as it is completely unfamiliar to me, however will embed it in a post once I work out how to! This site could be used in teaching with the older students, as they could really improve their ITC skills and communicate with distance education students, teachers, etc. The only issue with this would be privacy, so teachers would have to ensure the students accounts are private. I shall continue to explore this site and keep you posted! Happy blogging,

Carissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment